Please use this form to join ONBG, or to contact us with any questions.
- Joining? If you live in Oxfordshire and are interested in low-intervention beekeeping and would like to become a Member, it would be helpful if you could include an indication of –
- if you are a novice or experienced beekeeper (number of years keeping bees)
- any training in beekeeping
- your experience and use of low-intervention and chemical-free techniques
- hive-types and current number of colonies
- general location/postcode.
To clarify a point we are commonly asked: there are no membership fees, this is an informal support network. We share information and experiences through this website, a mailing list, and occasional meetings and apiary visits.
- Reporting a swarm? If you would like to report a swarm of honeybees in Oxfordshire, please see our swarms page